Welwyn Garden City Services
Open 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday, although attendance is by appointment only at all times due to current Government COVID advice.
We are now delivering
- Psychosocial interventions through face-to-face group therapy, and Zoom sessions.
- A new structured day programme including face to face and Zoom group therapy sessions.
- Complementary Therapies including, Full Body Acupuncture every Friday by appointment 10.00am to 4.00pm, compliant with all safety measures and guidance followed at all times.
- One-to-one counselling face-to-face, through Zoom or telephone counselling.
- One-to-one Key Work support providing support and advice on housing, finance/debt management, employment support and advice, access to other services/joint work with agencies such as GPs, Mental Health and Raid and Crisis Teams and BeNCH CRC (probation), C2 provider, onward referral to mutual support, homeless/rough sleeping interventions/support.
- Family/Carer’s Support Services including a weekly support group, access to one-to-one counselling and acupuncture.
For more information, please contact us.