Welwyn Garden City – Open 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday, till 7.00pm on Tuesdays and on the first Saturday of each month 10.00am to 2.00pm Delivering –
- Psychosocial interventions through…
- Full five day a week structured day programme, group therapy sessions.
- Complementary Therapies including, Full Body Acupuncture every Friday by appointment 10.00 to 4.00pm, Indian Head Massage by appointment on Wednesdays. Other therapies are delivered from time to time, as and when available.
- One-to-one counselling.
- One-to-one Key Work support providing support and advice on housing, finance/debt management, employment support and advice, access to other services/joint work with agencies such as GPs, Mental Health and Raid and Crisis Teams and BeNCH CRC (probation), C2 provider, onward referral to mutual support, homeless/rough sleeping interventions/support.
- Family/Carer’s Support Services including, weekly Support Group, One-to-one counselling, one-to-one Key Work support as above, trip, events and activities.
For more information, please contact us.
|Monday||11.00am – 12.30pm Issues & Feelings|
1.30pm – 3.00pm Mindfulness & Drama Therapy
|Tuesday||11.00am – 12.30pm Issues & Feelings|
1.30pm – 3.00pm Coping Strategies
5.00pm – 6.30pm Family/Carer’s Group
|Wednesday||11.00am – 12.30pm Issues & Feelings|
1.30pm – 3.00pm Changing Behaviours
|Thursday||11.00am – 12.30pm Issues & Feelings|
1.30pm – 3.00pm Relapse Prevention
|Friday|| 9.30am – 4.30pm Drop-in all day|
10.00am – 4.00pm Acupuncture by appointment only