Welwyn Garden City Services
Open 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday, although attendance is by appointment only at all times due to current Government COVID advice.
We are now delivering
- Psychosocial interventions through Zoom, telephone and limited, socially distanced, group therapy sessions
- A new structured day programme including face to face and Zoom group therapy sessions.
- Complementary Therapies including, Full Body Acupuncture every Friday by appointment 10.00am to 4.00pm, compliant with all safety measures and guidance followed at all times.
- One-to-one counselling through Zoom, telephone counselling and face to face.
- One-to-one Key Work support providing support and advice on housing, finance/debt management, employment support and advice, access to other services/joint work with agencies such as GPs, Mental Health and Raid and Crisis Teams and BeNCH CRC (probation), C2 provider, onward referral to mutual support, homeless/rough sleeping interventions/support.
- We shall be bringing back face to face Family/Carer’s Support Services including, weekly Support Group, One-to-one counselling, one-to-one Key Work support as above, trip, events and activities.
For more information, please contact us.
|Monday||11.00am – 12.30pm Issues & Feelings|
|Tuesday||11.00am – 12.30pm Coping Strategies|
|Wednesday||11.00am – 12.30pm CBT|
|Thursday||11.00am – 12.30pm Relapse Prevention|
|Friday||11.00am – 12.30pm Zoom Drop in|
All day – Acupuncture