Welwyn Garden City Services
Open 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday, although attendance is by appointment only at all times due to current Government COVID advice.
We are now delivering
- Psychosocial interventions through face-to-face group therapy, and Zoom sessions.
- A new structured day programme including face to face and Zoom group therapy sessions.
- Complementary Therapies including, Full Body Acupuncture every Friday by appointment 10.00am to 4.00pm, compliant with all safety measures and guidance followed at all times.
- One-to-one counselling face-to-face, through Zoom or telephone counselling.
- One-to-one Key Work support providing support and advice on housing, finance/debt management, employment support and advice, access to other services/joint work with agencies such as GPs, Mental Health and Raid and Crisis Teams and BeNCH CRC (probation), C2 provider, onward referral to mutual support, homeless/rough sleeping interventions/support.
- Family/Carer’s Group meets on a Tuesday evening from 6-7:30pm
For more information, please contact us.
|Monday||11.00am – 12.30pm Issues & Feelings (Face-to-Face)|
1.30pm – 3.00pm New Starters Group (Face-to-Face)
|Tuesday||11.00am – 12.30pm Coping Strategies (Face-to-Face) |
1.30pm –3.00pm Issues & Feelings (Zoom Group)
|Wednesday||11.00am – 12.30pm CBT (Face-to-Face) |
1.30pm –3.00pm Women’s Group (Face-to-Face)
|Thursday|| 11.00am – 12.30pm Relapse Prevention (Face-to-Face) |
1.30pm –3.00pm Fun & Games (Face-to-Face)
|Friday||10.00am – 4.00pm Drop-in (Face-to-Face)|
Acupuncture – All Day – by appointment only