North Herts Services
Open 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday, although ATTENDANCE IS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY AT ALL TIMES due to current Government COVID advice.
We are now delivering
- Psychosocial interventions through Zoom, telephone and limited socially distanced, group therapy sessions.
- A new structured day programme including face to face and Zoom group therapy sessions.
- We are still taking ALL referrals during COV-19 plus face-to-face assessments.
- Complementary Therapies including, Full Body Acupuncture every Thursday by appointment 10.00am to 4.00pm, compliant with all safety measures and guidance followed at all times.
- One-to-one counselling through Zoom, telephone counselling and face-to-face.
- One-to-one Key Work support providing support and advice on housing, finance/debt management, employment support and advice, access to other services/joint work with agencies such as GPs, Mental Health and Raid and Crisis Teams and BeNCH CRC (probation), C2 provider, onward referral to mutual support, homeless/rough sleeping interventions/support.
- We shall be bringing back face to face Family/Carer’s Support Services including, weekly Support Group, One-to-one counselling, one-to-one Key Work support as above, trip, events and activities.
For more information, please contact us.
|Monday||11.00am – 12.30pm Issues & Feelings|
|Tuesday||11.00am – 12.30pm Coping Strategies|
1.30pm –3.00pm Zoom Issues and Feelings
|Wednesday||11.00am – 12.30pm CBT|
|Thursday||Acupuncture – All Day |
11.00am – 12.30pm – Zoom Drop In
|Friday||11.00am – 12.30pm Relapse Prevention|
1.30pm – 3.00pm Quiz
North Herts Day Service & Outreach Service
Office: 01462 684978
Mobile: 07715 680337