Support Services for Family, Carers & Loved Ones of people with addiction issues.
It’s not selfish to love yourself, take care of yourself and to make your happiness a priority …. it’s necessary
- Confidential informal support group for people affected by others’ drug or alcohol misuse
- Family, Friends & Carers support service, in groups or on a one-to-one basis
- One to one counselling service for carers and family members
- Complimentary therapies including Acupuncture
- Referral on to health and welfare issues related to substance misuse by others
- Support with day to day issues such as housing, benefits and returning to work
- Drop-in Service – open access
Group meetings are held at Resolve, Woodhall Community Centre on Tuesday evenings from 5:00pm until 6:30pm, with support service staff available at that location for one-to-one appointments from 3:00pm every week.
Anyone can come to the groups without an appointment, simply come to Resolve and you will be welcomed and can come in to the session straight away.
If you want to see one of our Team on a one-to-one basis and come without an appointment however, we will make every effort to see you if we can, or offer you an appointment as soon as possible.
Please call 01707 690739 for information or an appointment.