Support Services for Family, Carers & Loved Ones of people with addiction issues.
It’s not selfish to love yourself, take care of yourself and to make your happiness a priority …. it’s necessary
- Confidential informal support group for people affected by others’ drug or alcohol misuse
- Family, Friends & Carers support service, in groups or on a one-to-one basis
- One to one counselling service for carers and family members
- Complimentary therapies including Acupuncture
- Referral on to health and welfare issues related to substance misuse by others
- Support with day to day issues such as housing, benefits and returning to work
- Group meetings are held at Resolve Services weekly
Anyone can come to the groups without an appointment, simply come to Resolve and you will be welcomed and can come in to the session straight away.
If you want to see one of our Team on a one-to-one basis and come without an appointment however, we will make every effort to see you if we can, or offer you an appointment as soon as possible.
Please call 01707 690739 for Welwyn or 01462 684978 for Letchworth, for information or an appointment.
Groups are at,
- Welwyn, (Mid-Herts) the Group meets on a Tuesday evening from 6-7:30pm and
- Letchworth, (North Herts) the Group meets on a Tuesday evening from 6:45-8:15pm
We hope this to be a great resource for family members, loved ones, or carers of those with substance misuse issues, who would like the opportunity and space to talk about their experiences and learn more about/deepen their understanding of substance misuse/recovery.
Resolve’s Family Group Sessions are be facilitated by 2 trained counsellors to create a caring, safe and non-judgmental space for people to access support and identify their own difficulties, issues or struggles.
The Family Group is run independently from the day service at both locations.
Contact Carers in Hertfordshire also provides support for Family Members see here for details of their Services